Key Board Members
As of July 1, 2019
- Takashi IMAI, Honorary Chairman, Nippon Steel Corporation
- Vice Chairman:
- Nobuaki KURUMATANI, Director, Representative Executive Officer, Chairman and CEO, Toshiba Corporation
- Akio TAKAHASHI
- Senior Managing Director:
- Akihito UETAKE
- Etsuko AKIBA, President, NPO Corporation ASCA Energy Forum
- Takanobu FUCHIKAMI, Chairman, All Japan Council of Local Governments with Atomic Power Stations
Masatada HAMATANI, President, Japan Power Engineering and Inspection Corporation
- Akihiko KATO, Senior Vice President, Senior General Manager, Nuclear Energy Division, Power Systems, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Kenichi KITAGAWA, President and CEO, Nuclear Fuel Industries, Ltd.
- Toshio KODAMA, President, Japan Atomic Energy Agency
Shigeyuki KOIDE, Director, Japanese Association of Science and Technology Journalists
- Chiyoji KURATA, Director, Executive Vice President, Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc.
- Shintaro MITARAI, Managing Officer, Japan Federation of Construction Contractors
- Kazumasa NAKAI, Managing Officer, Chief Operating Officer of Infrastructure Projects Business Unit, Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
- Toshikazu SENDO, Senior Executive Vice President, Member of the Board, Japan Nuclear Fuel Limited
- Hidetoshi TAKEHARA, Vice President and Executive Officer, CEO, Nuclear Energy Business Unit, Hitachi, Ltd.
Nobuo TANAKA, The former Executive Director, International Energy Agency
- Susumu TSUKIYAMA, Vice Chairman, The Federation of Electric Power Companies
- Goro YANASE,Director, Chief Nuclear Officer, Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation
- Shigenobu SHIMIZU, Senior Managing Director, The Federation of Electric Power Companies
Manabu TAKAMOTO, President, The Japan Electrical Manufacturers’ Association