Key Board Members
As of July 1, 2021
- Takashi IMAI, Honorary Chairman, Nippon Steel Corporation
- Vice Chairman:
- Shunichi MIYANAGA, Chairman of the Board, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Shiro ARAI
- Senior Managing Director:
- Akihito UETAKE
- Jun ARIMA, Project Professor, Graduate School of Public Policy, The University of Tokyo
- Takanobu FUCHIKAMI, Chairman, All Japan Council of Local Governments with Atomic Power Stations
Masatada HAMATANI, President, Japan Power Engineering and Inspection Corporation
- Yayoi HIKAGE, Professor Emeritus, Hirosaki University
- Ichiro IHARA, Director，Senior Managing Executive Officer, General Manager of Nuclear Power Division, Chief Nuclear Officer, Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc.
- Yojiro IKAWA, The former Editorial Writer, The Yomiuri Shimbun
- Akihiko KATO, Executive Vice President, Head of Nuclear Energy Systems, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Toshio KODAMA, President, Japan Atomic Energy Agency
- Takao KONISHI, President & CEO, Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation
- Tadashi KUME, Vice President and Executive Officer, CEO, Nuclear Energy Business Unit, Hitachi, Ltd.
- Masami SAEKI, Managing Director, COO, Business Operations Division, Regional Director, West Japan, Mitsubishi Corporation Power Systems, Inc.
- Nobuhiko SASAKI, Vice Chairman, Electric Power and Energy Construction Committee, Japan Federation of Construction Contractors
- Toshikazu SENDO, Senior Executive, Vice President Representative Member of the Board, Japan Nuclear Fuel Limited
- Shigenobu SHIMIZU, Vice Chairman, The Federation of Electric Power Companies
- Kenji UMEDA, President and CEO, Mitsubishi Nuclear Fuel Co., Ltd.
- Atushi SODA, Senior Managing Director, The Federation of Electric Power Companies
Manabu TAKAMOTO, President, The Japan Electrical Manufacturers’ Association