On October 10, the Japan Atomic Industrial Forum, Inc. (JAIF) held a symposium at the Industry Club of Japan in Tokyo for women belonging to its member organizations.
- 3 October, 2019 Kindai University, Hayakawa Rubber Develop Easily-molded Radiation Shielding Material
- 30 September, 2019 MEXT Minister Shares His Hopes with the Press, Seeking to Secure Human Resources Together with Universities
- 19 September, 2019 Minister of State for Science and Technology Policy Attends Opening Ceremony of Japan Booth at IAEA General Conference
- 19 September, 2019 At 63rd IAEA General Conference, Japanese Minister of State for Science and Technology Policy Stresses Need for Science-based Discussions on Decommissioning and Contaminated Water Measures
- 10 September, 2019 Symposium in Tokyo Looks at Taiwanese Energy Situation, and Discusses Fear and Misinformation about Foods Sourced in Fukushima
- 10 September, 2019 Kyushu Electric Power Files Decommissioning Plan for Genkai-2 and Seeks Change to Genkai-1 Plan, with Work on Both to Proceed Simultaneously
- 4 September, 2019 White Paper on Nuclear Energy Features Decommissioning, Accumulation of Technology as “Great Assets” for the Future
- 29 August, 2019 TEPCO to Decide Fate of Kashiwazaki Kariwa Units 1 to 5 Five Years after Restarting Units 6 and 7
- 29 August, 2019 TEPCO, Chubu Electric Power, Hitachi, Toshiba Considering Joint Business for BWRs
- 16 August, 2019 Two-day International Forum on Decommissioning Fukushima Daiichi Focuses on Coexistence and Co-prosperity with Local Communities
- 16 August, 2019 Proponents for Above-ground HLW Management Lose in Chiba University Debate
- 9 August, 2019 NRA Exchanges Views with President Sakamoto of RFS, Which Pledges to Make Its Utmost Efforts
- 9 August, 2019 IRID Symposium Held in Fukushima, with Students Explaining Their Research on Fuel Debris Removal
Fukushima Joban Products Fair Begins, Featuring Seafood Sent Directly to Restaurants in Tokyo-Yokohama Area
Since October 1, the Fukushima Joban Products Fair has been making people in the Tokyo-Yokohama metropolitan area more aware of the tasty and appealing marine products produced in Fukushima Prefecture. The fair is sponsored by the prefecture as one of the several Fukushima Restoration and Revitalization Projects supported by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries.