Minamisoma City in Fukushima Prefecture has been releasing a series of PR videos created to describe its activities toward realizing the Robot Development Vision, a priority in its strategy for reconstruction.
- 27 March, 2020 NRA Issues Draft Review Report for JAEA’s HTTR
- 25 March, 2020 Japanese Opinion Poll Finds That Views on Nuclear Power Turn Slightly Positive
- 16 March, 2020 Fukushima Hydrogen Energy Research Field Opens in Namie Town, with Hydrogen to Be Used in Tokyo Olympics
- 16 March, 2020 Keidanren Chairman Nakanishi Emphasizes Need for Nuclear Discussions from a Broad Energy Point of View
- 13 March, 2020 Cancellation of the 53rd JAIF Annual Conference
- 27 February, 2020 NRA Approves Changes to Reactor Installation for Onagawa-2 under New Regulatory Standards
- 27 February, 2020 Japan Atomic Energy Commission Exchanges Views with IAEA Director General Grossi during His Japan Visit
- 26 February, 2020 JN-HRD Net Reports Activities, Cites Gender Balance Improvement
- 25 February, 2020 IAEA International School to Foster Young Leaders in Nuclear Safety Held in Japan for First Time, Jointly Sponsored by Tokai University
- 12 February, 2020 Registration Opens for the 53rd JAIF Annual Conference
- 10 February, 2020 NRA Exchanges Views with Tohoku Electric President, Who Says Major Turning Point Is Approaching Toward Restart
- 10 February, 2020 Nuclear Reform Monitoring Committee Cites Major Progress at TEPCO, Giving High Marks to Its State of Improvement on Priority Issues
- 5 February, 2020 Interview with Two Experts: Former UKAEA Chair Says “Political Intentions Exist Behind Unfounded Fears and Rumors”
On March 27, the Tokyo Electric Power Co. (TEPCO) released its Decommissioning Midterm Action Plan 2020, describing the main work processes to be conducted in the decommissioning of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plants (NPPs) through the end of 2031 or so.