On June 8, the Cabinet approved the “Annual Report on the Environment, the Sound Material-Cycle Society and Biodiversity in Japan,” which is conventionally called the Environmental White Paper 2021.
- 14 June, 2021 NRA Considers Policy on Treating Slurry from ALPS, with Local Understanding Essential
- 8 June, 2021 TEPCO to Develop Sample Tanks at Fukushima Daiichi to Prepare for Offshore Release of Treated Water
- 8 June, 2021 Local Concerns About Unfounded Fears and Rumors on Offshore Release of Treated Water
- 31 May, 2021 Information about Fukushima Daiichi NPPs Water Treatment
- 12 March, 2021 President Kobayakawa Addresses TEPCO Employees to Mark Tenth Anniversary of Fukushima Daiichi Accident
- 3 March, 2021 Challenged by Rubble, TEPCO Completes Removal of Spent Fuel Assemblies from Pool at Fukushima Daiichi-3 NPP
- 14 April, 2020 ANRE Begins Hearing from Concerned Parties on Handling of Treated Contaminated Water at Fukushima Daiichi NPPs
- 14 April, 2020 IAEA Issues Report Reviewing Treated Contaminated Water at Fukushima Daiichi NPPs, Praising Earlier ANRE Report
- 3 April, 2020 Minamisoma City Releases PR Videos about Plan to Become a “Robot Innovation City”
- 3 April, 2020 TEPCO Presents Ten-Year Decommissioning Midterm Action Plan for Fukushima Daiichi NPS
- 16 March, 2020 Fukushima Hydrogen Energy Research Field Opens in Namie Town, with Hydrogen to Be Used in Tokyo Olympics
- 5 February, 2020 Interview with Two Experts: Former UKAEA Chair Says “Political Intentions Exist Behind Unfounded Fears and Rumors”
- 30 January, 2020 ALPS Achieves Treatment Volume of One Million Tons in Less than Seven Years
On June 6, the second meeting was held of a working group of the Inter-Ministerial Council that was set up to steadily implement the government’s basic policy on the disposal of treated water from Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plants of the Tokyo Electric Power Co. (TEPCO).