Two-day International Forum on Decommissioning Fukushima Daiichi Focuses on Coexistence and Co-prosperity with Local Communities
On August 4 and 5, the 4th International Forum on the Decommissioning of the Fukushima Daiichi took place in Fukushima Prefecture, sponsored by the Nuclear Damage Compensation and Decommissioning Facilitation Corporation (NDF).
- 8 August, 2019 TEPCO Decides to Decommission All Four Fukushima Daini Units
- 30 July, 2019 Fukushima Governor Promotes Local Products and Tourism at Summer Davos Meeting in China
- 5 June, 2019 TEPCO Considering New Plan to Remove Spent Fuel from Fukushima Daiichi-2
- 15 May, 2019 【52nd JAIF Annual Conference】 Fukushima Daiichi Report
- 10 May, 2019 President of Decommissioning Company Says “Feel” from Unit 3 Will Aid Decommissioning of Other Units
- 10 May, 2019 Demonstration Made by MHI and IRID of Robot Arm to Remove Fuel Debris from Fukushima Daiichi
- 24 April, 2019 Leaders Meet with OECD Secretary-General Gurría to Address Fukushima Reconstruction
- 24 April, 2019 Governor Uchibori of Fukushima Says That Thorough Explanations Are the Only Way to Eliminate Unfounded Fears and Rumors
- 15 April, 2019 Okuma Town Becomes First Nuclear Hosting Municipality to Have Evacuation Orders Partially Lifted
- 11 April, 2019 Some Evacuation Orders in Okuma Town to Be Lifted on April 10, with New Town Office to Start Operation in May
- 3 April, 2019 Hitachi-GE, IRID Develop Boat-type Submersible Devices to Investigate PCV Interior at Fukushima Daiichi-1
- 27 March, 2019 Start of Olympic Torch Relay at J-Village Is Message to World, Fukushima Governor Says
- 15 February, 2019 TEPCO Makes Contact with Debris at Fukushima Daiichi-2
On August 1, the International Research Institute for Decommissioning (IRID) held the IRID Symposium 2019 in Iwaki City, Fukushima Prefecture, on the current state of technological development for the removal of fuel debris at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plants.