Nuclear Energy Subcommittee Hears Opinions on Technological Infrastructure from Representatives of Industry
On April 14, the Nuclear Energy Subcommittee under the Advisory Committee for Natural Resources and Energy met and organized the results of its recent deliberations. In February, the subcommittee had resumed its activities after about two years, having revised the Strategic Energy Plan under consideration since the previous fall (2020). It is headed by Itaru Yasui, executive fellow of Backcasting Technology.
- 8 April, 2021 JGC Holdings Announces Participation in SMR Development by NuScale Power in the U.S.
- 19 March, 2021 NRA Approves Draft Review Report on Dry Spent Fuel Storage Facility at Genkai NPS
- 17 March, 2021 Nippon Foundation Surveys Young People on Decarbonization Awareness
- 12 March, 2021 President Kobayakawa Addresses TEPCO Employees to Mark Tenth Anniversary of Fukushima Daiichi Accident
- 3 March, 2021 Challenged by Rubble, TEPCO Completes Removal of Spent Fuel Assemblies from Pool at Fukushima Daiichi-3 NPP
- 1 March, 2021 Japan Research Reactor No. 3 Resumes Operation
- 26 February, 2021 Marking the Tenth Anniversary of the Fukushima Daiichi Accident
- 25 February, 2021 Registration Opens for the 54th JAIF Annual Conference
- 24 February, 2021 FEPC Chairman Explains Response to Earthquake off Fukushima
- 17 February, 2021 Site for Spent Fuel Intermediate Storage Facility Outside Fukui Prefecture to Be Determined by End of 2023
- 5 January, 2021 New Year’s Greeting by JAIF Chairman Imai
- 10 December, 2020 Japan’s NRA Recognizes Compatibility of JNFL’s MOX Fuel Fabrication Plant with New Regulatory Standards, Approving Changes
- 3 December, 2020 MHI Launches New Strategy to Achieve Carbon Neutrality by 2050