JAIF Releases Results of Fact-finding Survey of Japanese Nuclear Industry for Fiscal 2019: Some Effects Seen of COVID-19
At a press briefing on November 20, the Japan Atomic Industrial Forum (JAIF) released an overview of the results of its most recent annual Fact-finding Survey of the Japanese Nuclear Industry, for the fiscal year 2019 (ended March 31, 2020).
- 23 September, 2020 Hitachi to End Business Operations on UK Nuclear Power Project
- 3 September, 2020 JAIF Issues Joint Video Message with Foreign Counterparts
- 3 August, 2020 On Taking Office as JAIF President
- 3 August, 2020 Nuclear Energy Buyers Guide in Japan 2020-21 is now available
- 16 June, 2020 Toshiba ESS and Yokohama National University Boost Joint Research to Upgrade Heavy-Ion Cancer Therapy, Using Kanagawa Prefectural Facility
- 5 February, 2020 Interview with Two Experts: Former UKAEA Chair Says “Political Intentions Exist Behind Unfounded Fears and Rumors”
- 29 January, 2020 JAIF President Takahashi Gives Press Briefing, Describing Court Order Halting the Operation of Ikata-3 as “Regrettable”
- 27 November, 2019 JAIF Releases Results of Fact-Finding Survey of Japanese Nuclear Industry for Fiscal 2018
- 26 November, 2019 Hitachi Receives Order from Mayo Clinic to Build First Carbon Ion Treatment System in North America
- 25 November, 2019 Keidanren: Japan’s Commitment to Low-Carbon Society Shows NPP Restarts Helped Reduce CO2 Emissions in Fiscal 2018
- 3 October, 2019 Kindai University, Hayakawa Rubber Develop Easily-molded Radiation Shielding Material
- 29 August, 2019 TEPCO, Chubu Electric Power, Hitachi, Toshiba Considering Joint Business for BWRs
- 2 August, 2019 IEEJ’s 2020 Economic and Energy Outlook Compares Effects of Completing and Not Completing Anti-Terrorism Facilities at Japan’s NPPs
Desiring to be of help to the Japanese nuclear industry in expanding its business overseas, we, the Japan Atomic Industrial Forum (JAIF), carry out operations aimed at furthering such expansion. We have recently exchanged information with manufacturers supporting the NuPoC and we share that information below. On the same matter, a presentation was made to our member companies at the members forum on March 8, 2016.