Japan-IAEA Joint Nuclear Energy Management School Opens for 2018, Developing Next Generation of Young Professionals
On July 17, this year’s Japan-IAEA Joint Nuclear Energy Management (NEM) School opened at the University of Tokyo. The school is designed to foster nuclear management capabilities—an understanding of such areas as nuclear policies and regulations, as well as the planning and managing of projects—among the next generation of young professionals in Japan and elsewhere. It is held annually under the leadership of Japan, co-sponsored by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
- 21 June, 2018 JAIF Holds General Assembly: Chairman Imai Welcomes JAIF’s Role as “Control Tower” to Strategically Develop Nuclear Human Resources
- 20 June, 2018 New Association to Be Launched in July, with Ei Kadokami at the Helm
- 11 June, 2018 Nuclear Energy Buyers Guide in Japan 2018-19 is now available
- 29 May, 2018 JAIF President Sees HTGRs Carrying Japanese Technology to World, Helping to Secure Human Resources
- 28 May, 2018 ANRE Verifies Summer Electricity Supply and Demand Projections, Expecting 3% Reserve Capacity Margin in All Service Areas
- 11 May, 2018 JAIF, KAIF Hold Joint Forum on Nuclear Power Plant Safety and Decommissioning, Sharing Latest Knowledge and Information
- 11 May, 2018 [JAIF Press Briefing] World Nuclear Capacity at Record High for Third Year in a Row
- 9 May, 2018 [51st JAIF Annual Conference] Session 3: Innovations in Nuclear Power
- 9 May, 2018 [51st JAIF Annual Conference] Session 2: Promotion of International Activities by Nuclear Vendors
- 7 May, 2018 “The Boy Who Played with Fusion” Interview with Taylor Wilson
- 7 May, 2018 JAIF Chairman Says “Renewable and Nuclear Energy Both Needed in the Future”
- 5 February, 2018 Seven of Japan’s Ten Power Companies See Falling Profits Due to Higher Fuel Costs: Key Is Restarting NPPs
- 5 February, 2018 Shikoku Electric Power Enjoys Increased Revenues after Ikata-3 Restart
On June 21, President Akio Takahashi of the Japan Atomic Industrial Forum (JAIF) gave his monthly briefing to the press.