On October 10, the Japan Atomic Industrial Forum, Inc. (JAIF) held a symposium at the Industry Club of Japan in Tokyo for women belonging to its member organizations.
- 10 September, 2019 Symposium in Tokyo Looks at Taiwanese Energy Situation, and Discusses Fear and Misinformation about Foods Sourced in Fukushima
- 27 March, 2019 Last Chance to Attend the 52nd JAIF Annual Conference
- 1 February, 2019 Registration Opens for the 52nd JAIF Annual Conference
- 16 January, 2019 Details Set for the 52nd JAIF Annual Conference
- 27 March, 2018 Registration Ends Soon for the 51st JAIF Annual Conference
- 23 February, 2018 Registration Opens for the 51st JAIF Annual Conference
- 11 January, 2018 Details Set for the 51st JAIF Annual Conference
- 11 January, 2018 Japan’s exhibition at the 61st IAEA General Conference
- 28 March, 2017 Registration Ends Soon for the 50th JAIF Annual Conference
- 15 March, 2017 Detailed Program Announced for the 50th JAIF Annual Conference
- 23 January, 2017 Register Now for the 50th JAIF Annual Conference
- 19 April, 2016 JAIF Annual Conference 2016 Successfully Held
- 11 December, 2015 2016 JAIF New Year’s Party
Fukushima Joban Products Fair Begins, Featuring Seafood Sent Directly to Restaurants in Tokyo-Yokohama Area
Since October 1, the Fukushima Joban Products Fair has been making people in the Tokyo-Yokohama metropolitan area more aware of the tasty and appealing marine products produced in Fukushima Prefecture. The fair is sponsored by the prefecture as one of the several Fukushima Restoration and Revitalization Projects supported by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries.