JAIF is pleased to announce that the registration for the 54th Annual Conference has officially opened. This year’s conference, titled “Japan and the World under the COVID-19 Pandemic - Environmental and Energy Issues & Nuclear Power”, will be held on April 13-14 via live streaming (Webex Events).
- 13 March, 2020 Cancellation of the 53rd JAIF Annual Conference
- 12 February, 2020 Registration Opens for the 53rd JAIF Annual Conference
- 5 February, 2020 2021 Nuclear Recruiting Events Held in Tokyo on February 1, and in Osaka on the 16th
- 23 January, 2020 Announcement of the 53rd JAIF Annual Conference
- 15 November, 2019 JAEA Holds Public Meeting, Discusses Future Vision, Fukushima Reconstruction and Revitalization
- 15 November, 2019 IAEA/RCA Symposium: Cooperating with Developing Countries Through Nuclear Science and Technology
- 23 October, 2019 Symposium with Students Held in Tsuruga City on Future Research and Test Reactors
- 17 October, 2019 JAIF Holds Women’s Symposium, with Presentations by Weathercaster and Professor
- 7 October, 2019 Fukushima Joban Products Fair Begins, Featuring Seafood Sent Directly to Restaurants in Tokyo-Yokohama Area
- 10 September, 2019 Symposium in Tokyo Looks at Taiwanese Energy Situation, and Discusses Fear and Misinformation about Foods Sourced in Fukushima
- 27 March, 2019 Last Chance to Attend the 52nd JAIF Annual Conference
- 1 February, 2019 Registration Opens for the 52nd JAIF Annual Conference
- 16 January, 2019 Details Set for the 52nd JAIF Annual Conference
Japan’s Cabinet Office to Hold Virtual Side Event on Radiation Cancer Therapy at IAEA General Conference
On September 22 (1600-1710 Japan Standard Time), the Japan Atomic Energy Commission (JAEC), part of Japan’s Cabinet Office, will hold a virtual side event entitled “Accelerated Progress of Radiation Oncology” at the General Conference of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA). The side event is being prepared jointly with the National Institute for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology (QST).