Much to our regret JAIF has cancelled the 53rd Annual Conference (AC), originally scheduled for April 20-21 in Tokyo, to avoid any potential risks to public health and safety due to the widespread transmission of COVID-19 on a global scale.
- 5 February, 2020 2021 Nuclear Recruiting Events Held in Tokyo on February 1, and in Osaka on the 16th
- 23 January, 2020 Announcement of the 53rd JAIF Annual Conference
- 15 November, 2019 JAEA Holds Public Meeting, Discusses Future Vision, Fukushima Reconstruction and Revitalization
- 15 November, 2019 IAEA/RCA Symposium: Cooperating with Developing Countries Through Nuclear Science and Technology
- 23 October, 2019 Symposium with Students Held in Tsuruga City on Future Research and Test Reactors
- 17 October, 2019 JAIF Holds Women’s Symposium, with Presentations by Weathercaster and Professor
- 7 October, 2019 Fukushima Joban Products Fair Begins, Featuring Seafood Sent Directly to Restaurants in Tokyo-Yokohama Area
- 10 September, 2019 Symposium in Tokyo Looks at Taiwanese Energy Situation, and Discusses Fear and Misinformation about Foods Sourced in Fukushima
- 27 March, 2019 Last Chance to Attend the 52nd JAIF Annual Conference
- 1 February, 2019 Registration Opens for the 52nd JAIF Annual Conference
- 16 January, 2019 Details Set for the 52nd JAIF Annual Conference
- 27 March, 2018 Registration Ends Soon for the 51st JAIF Annual Conference
- 23 February, 2018 Registration Opens for the 51st JAIF Annual Conference
JAIF is pleased to announce that the registration for the 53rd Annual Conference (AC) has officially opened.