Having received the news that Director General Yukiya Amano of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) had passed away,
we would like to express our deepest condolences.
- 28 March, 2018 Thoughts on the Resumption of Operation at the Ohi-3 and Genkai-3 NPPs
- 27 December, 2017 Comments on NRA Approval of Safety Inspections for Units 6 & 7 at Kashiwazaki Kariwa NPPs
- 20 October, 2017 Tasks for the Japanese Nuclear Industry as South Korea and Taiwan Retreat from Nuclear Power
- 5 September, 2017 Strongly Protest Nuclear Test by North Korea
- 28 July, 2017 Commentary on Publication of National Map of Scientific Characteristics Regarding Geological Disposal of HLW
- 7 June, 2017 Welcoming Diet Approval of the India-Japan Civilian Nuclear Agreement
- 7 April, 2017 Fukushima Prefecture Evacuation Orders Partially Lifted: Expectations for a Speedier Improvement of Conditions for Residents to Return Home
- 28 March, 2017 Court Overturns Injunction Stopping Operation at Takahama NPPs
- 23 January, 2017 Promoting Cooperation with the U.K. on Decommissioning and New Build
- 28 December, 2016 Expectations of CO2 Emission Reduction Through Use of Nuclear Power
- 22 December, 2016 Thoughts on the Decommissioning of the FBR Monju
- 16 December, 2016 Looking Forward to Technological and Personnel Development to Support Future Reactor Decommissioning: Ways to Get the Younger Generation Interested
- 11 November, 2016 Welcoming the Signing of the Japan-India Civilian Nuclear Agreement: Contributing to Solutions to Climate Change
Greetings to all upon the start of the new year.